Client Service Consultant 3
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing a complex variety of support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support. Duties include: contacting existing customers to present product or service information, discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services; communicating and coordinating with assigned relationship managers; analyzing business issues to create operational efficiencies, quality and compliance; analyzing and resolving complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues; monitoring, assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for existing customers to identify irregularities and determine retention; preparing monthly/quarterly financial and profitability reports and loan reports; promoting Bank services and seeking new business with present and prospective customers; consulting with management on high level financial planning; identifying external customer needs and evaluating profitability and risk; preparing marketing proposals; assisting with special projects relating to product conversions and new product development. Provide guidance to lower level staff.
Work Schedule Monday – Friday 40 Hours.
Must be flexible in work schedule to accommodate external client after hour requests and to support the needs to the business.
- 5+ years of client service experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analysis, tracking, trending, and modeling skills
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, while improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong quality focus, with the ability to monitor and control output (experience operating in this capacity strongly preferred).
- Must be a strong advocate of change and have an understanding of the customer needs.
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept added responsibilities.
- Comprehensive industry knowledge and/or comprehensive knowledge of EUS products and services.
- Ability to generate complex and customized quotes/proposals.
- Ability to manage the customer s end-to-end process, leveraging human talent and systems capability to maximize efficiencies while providing exceptional customer service
- Must be flexible in work schedule to accommodate external client after hour requests and to support the needs to the business.
- Self-initiator with leadership experience that includes the mentoring of peers and team mates.
- Experience with and knowledge of the day-to-day operations relating to Enterprise Utility Services.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0048473 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top