Client Service Consultant 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wells Capital Management (WellsCap) is a multi-boutique, asset management firm focused on institutional clients. Our diverse and autonomous teams provide a broad range of investment solutions across multiple asset classes and investment styles within three main categories: equity, fixed income, and quantitative.
Why multi-boutique? We believe that: independent, focused investment teams generate alpha; investment teams should focus on investing for our clients without the distractions of operating a business; and risk management oversight should be independent from our teams to ensure we consistently meet client objectives. WellsCap has $340 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2016.
As a registered investment advisory firm, we focus on managing equity, fixed income and blended portfolios for a variety of institutional clients. We believe professionals with the highest integrity, focused on adding positive relative returns, with disciplined teamwork, will exceed our clients’ expectations.
The Client Service Consultant is responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing leadership on moderately complex to complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of functions such as new account on-boarding, account terminations, client custodian transitions, and client cash flows
- Leading client service projects and coordinating with all areas of the combined organization to improve support capabilities and efficiencies
- Evaluating operating processes and controls for potential risks and enhancement opportunities
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition
- Demonstrating outstanding flexibility, teamwork and leadership across all levels of Wells Capital Management and its affiliates
- Analyzing and resolving complex customer service, operational, and/or systems-related issues
- Monitoring, assessing and analyzing accounts on an ongoing basis for compliance, documentation exceptions, data quality, maintenance of files and systems, and invoicing of fees in order to minimize operational and system risk
- Demonstrating sound decision making and strategic thinking which reflects an understanding of our businesses and its priorities
We currently have two positions open.
- 5+ years of client service experience
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, while improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analysis, tracking, trending, and modeling skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong project management skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of investment industry experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle heavy workloads while remaining focused in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and locations
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Experience with client service and account management
- BA/BS Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0012766 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top