Client Associate - Part-Time - Private Client Group - Johnstown, NY
Let's talk about building a rewarding career - It starts with you.
Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation's third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
The Part-Time Client Associate provides support to the Financial Advisor by providing the FA and the clients of the FA with account information and quotes; establishing new accounts, entering security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor and, processing deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, preparing forms and reports, correspondence and the preparation of FA directed marketing campaigns. Handles telephone calls and or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for research reports as well as researching account inquiries and/or problems. Establishes and maintains files to meet the firms regulatory requirements, creating and producing reports, databases, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships.
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment
- Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051500 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top