Chief Admin Officer
The CAO business manager will serve as a trusted advisor and extension of the group head within Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) and COO leaders in establishing business and client priorities, partnering with the broader Wells Fargo organization. The individual will also partner with relevant groups supporting the specific line of business (i.e. finance, marketing, human resources, legal, compliance) to lead efforts related to financial reporting, marketing, hiring needs, and operational oversight. The business manager will lead and manage group-wide projects and initiatives. This role will be based in Charlotte or New York.
Work with key stakeholders and senior management to support all business activities of the groups including:
- Partner with leadership to execute significant business initiatives including leading client prioritization and budgeting as well as identifying areas for investment and business development priorities
- Partner with finance and other key support areas to assist with financial planning and reporting including monthly financials, pipeline reporting, banker productivity, general business and sector analysis, and budgeting deliverables. Oversee and manage direct expenses to budget
- Develop presentations on behalf of group head including relevant business updates, client presentations, conference presentations, educational materials, and market updates
- Foster culture of sharing best practices (business, marketing, junior talent management) across business as appropriate
- Assist in the management of all significant marketing campaigns and client events
- Assist in the management of all internal functions and projects supporting the business, including Technology, Compliance, Legal, Corporate Real Estate, Business Continuity, HR, Recruiting, Marketing, and Communications
- Assist with operational and risk management of the group including compliance and oversight responsibilities including email reviews, access reviews, and other operational responsibilities
- 7+ years of financial services industry experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of business experience in capital markets or banking including investment banking experience and relevant management experience
- Knowledge of Investment banking product and industry including product knowledge, sector knowledge, and understanding of roles and responsibilities within investment banking
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- Clear and effective written and oral communication
- Strong people skills including management experience
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Ability to think proactively about business and issues. Strong track record of delivering results including demonstrated project management and execution as well as sound decision-making approach to complex problems. Ability to add structure to complex problems to drive solutions.
- Partnership approach to daily responsibilities including the ability to effectively lead projects and initiatives with senior bankers, junior bankers, administrative staff, peers, and support partners both within IBCM and across WFS more broadly. Values collaboration.
- Ability to build strong partnerships within IBCM, WFS, and Wholesale more broadly
- Broad knowledge of Wells Fargo platform and relationships across firm
- Unquestioned commitment to the Core Values and Diversity objectives of Corporation
- Series 79 license required; if candidate is not currently licensed, he/she will need to obtain Series 79 within 6 months
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044525 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top