Channel Product Lead
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Digital Solutions for Business (DS4B) group is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Wholesale Digital Initiatives group. As the standards bearer for how our wholesale bank interacts with all online customers, the WDI group is responsible for a number of forward-thinking initiatives for CEO Portal, CEO Mobile, and all TMPS and Wholesale online products.
Some current projects include:
- Redesigns for our commercial portal applications to ensure a consistent user experience, look and feel, and scalability across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- New digital experiences and initiatives evaluating new technologies to implement across our channels and platforms
- New application strategy and consulting with our LOB partners
- Responsive design across mobile devices and other touch enabled interfaces.
- Browser strategy including certification for new browsers and retirement plans for older browsers.
- Accessibility programs to ensure our online properties are compliant with ADA rulings.
- Standards and guidelines for all internet channel interactions with our customers.
- Special projects that span the channel and product online experience, such as involvement in setting up a testing and prototyping lab using mobile devices.
The Channel Product Lead could work on any or all of the above example programs. Responsibilities are both broad and deep, not only looking at the CEO channel but also all TMPS and Wholesale products and services delivered online. How do the interfaces stack up against our brand and channel standards? How well do the products work on all of the new devices, and how many of our customers are using those devices today? What criteria should we use for planning the rollouts of programs; is it usage, redesign horizon, customer feedback, or the state of its current presentation layer of technology? How can we make it easy for our customers and provide a simple digital experience?
The Channel Product Lead would be expected to provide analysis, strategy, and recommendations. As well, you may lead one or more of the efforts for the WDI group. You would be utilizing knowledge of new technologies and how they affect our customers and our properties, as well as how new user experience concepts (Responsive Design) should be used to our customer's benefit.
The successful candidate will bring well rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship development skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product.
Other Desired Qualifications
• 7+ years of digital, product management, banking industry or financial services industry experience
• Demonstrated success in end-to-end product or channel management experience, from discovery through execution; 2-3 years' experience developing strategy, roadmaps, business cases for a product or service
• Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches
• MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0016342 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top