CDF Rotational Graduate Program - French Portfolio
Our international business activities truly span the globe, with a combined workforce of more than 13,000 dedicated team members and more than 30 overseas offices. Through our coast-to-coast U.S. presence, overseas offices in strategic locations, and technology platforms, we provide our clients the direct and on-the-ground support they need to effectively manage all their global business in 130 countries.
CDF provides inventory and receivables financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and an intimate understanding of the customer's needs and objectives. Our CDF teams operate from 10 hubs globally and partner with manufacturers, distributors and dealers from various industries to help them enhance their liquidity, improve their sales performance and drive growth.
The CDF Rotational Talent Programme is a 12-month development programme that provides broad exposure to the CDF Risk and Commercial functions and the opportunity to learn in a structured format about the CDF financing programmes that we provide and the markets and industries that we serve. During the programme, you will have the opportunity to build relationships internally and externally, to support customers in achieving their objectives and to contribute to key business projects. You will gather a good understanding of the business, learn about your own strengths and interests and prepare yourself to apply for a permanent role within the business. Recent graduates or candidates with previous work experience are eligible for this programme that will start on Monday 10th of September 2018.
The programme's curriculum is built around three pillars: delivering through on-the-job learning and cross-functional rotations, learning thanks to a dedicated training and development agenda and enjoying by being part of the talent community. The Programme Manager, Country Sponsors and Assignment Leaders all work closely with the participants to provide guidance and identify strengths and opportunities for development and growth. The combined elements of formal training and the support network will provide the ideal foundation for a successful career at Wells Fargo.
The CDF Rotational Talent Programme is composed of 3 rotations, each lasting 4 months. Your responsibilities will include the activities listed below. Please also note that your remit may be flexed based on business demands and needs.
- Interpret financial statements, conduct ratio analysis and identify differences between industries
- Analyse deal submissions and identify risks and mitigants to financing opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the deal flow from due diligence to activation including the documentation and application of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer processes
- Leverage various business applications such as Dun & Bradstreet, Experian and Customer Relationship Management tool Siebel
- Work closely with in-country Account Managers to deliver a high quality service to customers by carrying out customer service, collections activities and complaints handling by phone
- Develop full competency in the CDF Customer Online Management System and be able to train dealers to use the tool
- Develop a working knowledge of our internal tool AIMS to source key customer information
- Understand the audit scheduling process and successfully complete collateral audits
- Support CDF Regional Sales Managers to bring added value to customers
- Represent CDF dealers and explain our programmes and procedures to establish credit facilities, as well as check dealer contracts, prepare legal documents and create activation packs
- Learn how to use the CRM tool Siebel and comprehend the sales process from lead generation to activation
- Develop an awareness and understanding of sales prioritisation methods, commercial intensity and deal structures
Market Skills and Certifications
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Previous work experience in the financial services industry preferred, but we will consider other industry experience as well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required for all positions. Additional language skills requirements are:
- French required for the positions based in Paris
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Aptitude to work effectively in a team environment where flexibility, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills are very important
- Ability to interact with integrity, professionalism and strong work ethics; resilience, persuasiveness and customer focus are key
- Self-motivated individuals with confidence, curiosity and enthusiasm will be a great fit
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top