Capital Markets Middle Office Analyst
Market Job Description
- Interact closely with multiple business partners including the Chief Operating Officer, Fixed Income Sales and Trading, Finance, Technology, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Legal, Middle Office and Operations in various jurisdictions.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of Japan Fixed Income in areas such as:
- Trade Processes
- Settlement Monitoring
- Client Onboarding
- Data Analytics Reporting
- Monitor position maintenance and trade captures.
- Execute exception resolution across trades and settlements.
- Maintain regulatory and client data integrity.
- Bring groups together to resolve multi-faceted issues to be a liaison where necessary to facilitate the resolution on sales and trading-related issues.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to provide solutions and assist management with middle office-related initiatives.
- Assist the Japan Chief Operating Officer on both Japan and global strategic business initiatives.
- University degree in Business or Finance.
- Proven experience in capital markets industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of loan, securities and derivatives products.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Market Skills and Certifications
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top