Capital Markets Middle Office Analyst 3: Liquid Products
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This position is a Middle Office Operations role supporting Liquid Products trading desks primarily focused on industry, regulatory, and business-driven change initiatives. The primary products supported will be swaps, futures, options, structured products, and fixed income securities.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic input to the design and implementation of products, processes, workflows, and applications
- User acceptance testing of new and\or updated processes and applications
- Configure and produce analysis and ad hoc reporting requests for business partners as needed
- Participation in industry and vendor discussions
- Provide support for OTC Derivatives electronic trading and clearing initiatives
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of capital markets industry experience; or 4+ years of military experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of loan, securities, and derivative products
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry: futures, interest rate, and credit derivatives
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry middle office flows and clearing house connectivity
- Knowledge and understanding of trade lifecycle
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top