Cap Mkts-Platform Engineer 1
Cap Mkts-Platform Engineer 1
Market Job Description
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Role Summary and Purpose:
QA Lead must have 11+ years of rich experience on a Capital Markets responsible for performing quality assurance
of sophisticated and complex trading and experience in counterparty credit risk management for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
- Functional knowledge of technology solutions, combined with capital markets & investment banking domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Market Risk Greeks and its computation
- Good understanding of statistical techniques used to measure and quantify financial risk
- Support capital markets trading / risk management / analytics platforms in a highly dynamic & demanding trading floor environment.
- Detailed end to end knowledge of operational flows for capital markets [ Front office/Middle and Back office] & investment banking, including industry participants
- Create, prepare and conduct quality assurance reviews and develop / execute test plans including volume & failure testing.
- Resolution & proactive management of application problems
- Analyze and provide recommendations for workflows in trading applications
- Ability to strike balance between hands-on and leadership roles
• Budget forward load in consultation with the US & EGS managers
• Attain financial goals through optimal usage of resources
• Manage team expenses and costs within budget
• Provide budget variances to the finance teams and senior leadership and put necessary control in place
• Developing, and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
• Identify potential opportunities to engage and improve
• Understand business goals and priorities of the respective technology areas
• Partner with EIT Managers on overall strategy and in delivering technology goals
• Strong executive presence and communication skills
• Ability to influence and work with leaders from diverse backgrounds and teams
• Responsible for coordination of delivery of Quality Assurance and Testing services for the area assigned
• Measure value and performance of QA CoE
• Forecast future skill needs and enable CoE readiness
• Create a platform to bring a culture of continuous improvement and progression of ideas
• Manage team performance to budget and in line with overall group objectives
• Establish proper operating metrics, and effect continuous improvement.
• Effective oversight of delivery from EGS
• Develop people and manage talent.
• Create opportunities for teams growth
• Design goals for team members and managers in line with group goals / objectives
• Manage performance of team members
• Attract, Align, Develop, Motivate and Retain Talent.
• Improve Staff Engagement and manage attrition
• Mentor/Develop SMEs in testing practices
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top