Call Center Sales Manager 2
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. As a manager, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. In your role as a manager, you will also demonstrate leadership by building and sustaining an inclusive culture that values diversity and helping your team understand and be inspired by their connections to the Vision & Values of Wells Fargo. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Contact Center Customer Solutions (Sales), part of WFVC, provides support to all WFVC bankers and assists our consumer customers with new product solutions. The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for coaching, developing, motivating, directing and managing teams of Inbound Sales Specialists in El Monte.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Creating a diverse work place environment that attracts, retains and inspires team members
- Ensuring that all team members are properly trained to meet established quality service levels and customer satisfaction/ loyalty
- Partners to establish relevant Incentive Compensation Plans and production goals
- Developing and monitoring service standards and goals
- Providing information and consultation to management relevant to the improving group performance
- Resolving complex problems or inquiries
- Ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies
- Hiring, training, developing, and retaining a high performing diverse workforce
- Special projects as assigned
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
This position is eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Incentive Plan with the opportunity to earn monthly and quarterly incentive.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 6+ years of leadership experience
- 7+ years of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs, interacting with customers, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of call center customer service and sales experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in Customer Experience Roadmap principles
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Knowledge and understanding of NICE Call Recording
- Knowledge and understanding of Sales Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of Softphone
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Virtual Library
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Knowledge and understanding of Reporting eXpress (REX) application
- Business development experience
- Experience establishing and driving sales and service excellence
- Investment and risk management experience
- Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements to meet business objectives
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Management experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members
- Management experience within a high volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0059210 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top