Business Systems Consultant (Senior Business Systems Analyst)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Systems Consultant to join our EBT Platform Engineering team, this position will:
The business analyst/web developer will be responsible for the overall development and content management of several internal EBT SharePoint sites. The individual will manage current web sites as well as create web sites for groups that do not have a customer facing site today. The individual may also oversee content migration and organization into a new Sharepoint environment. In addition the resource will serve as an analyst lead on several key initiatives. The individual will be responsible for data and requirement gathering/analysis and providing strategic recommendations. The successful candidate will have a web development, business analyst and content management background.
- Take ownership of assigned risk remediation activities, work directly with our risk partners and other enterprise groups to understand the tasks required, and shepherd affected technology applications to completing the work.
- Attend periodic review sessions led by the EBT leadership, answer questions about the initiative and affected portfolio, take proactive ownership to resolve any actions emerging from the review.
- Communicate verbally and in writing as a subject matter expert on assigned work at forums and meetings with EBT application team members, EBT leadership, and others as needed.
- Collaborate with individual application managers or other EBT team members to resolve challenges in resolving the work.
- Escalate risks/challenges to EBT leadership any challenges meeting dates or deliverables as soon as they are recognized as at risk.
- Surface workload challenges (over capacity) or availability (under capacity) to EBT leadership.
- Proactively lead or participate as a subject matter expert in periodic meetings on overdue or at-risk application deliverables
- Provide guidance to our validation team on how to assess the quality and completeness of application maturity deliverables.
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements involved in applications' compliance with remediation deliverables and will proactively review upcoming deliverables to identify applications at risk.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- 5+ years of experience designing web sites
- 5+ years of SharePoint Developer experience
- 5+ years' experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
- 2+ years of usability experience
- 2+ years of writing end user communications or website material
- 1+ years of experience as a technical writer
- Deep familiarity with information architecture and user-centered design principles
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, in order to present recommendations to senior level management and ability to work through others in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with self-contributors, engineers and mid-level manager
- Must have strong Excel experience, including creation of pivot tables and utilizing macros (vlookups, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of summarizing data into critical points in a clear, concise presentation ready format; possess excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Amenable to work on a night shift
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology, Computer Science or any related course.
Back to top