Business Systems Consultant Level 4 (Release Management)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
EBT Release Management is responsible for facilitating the relationship between the technology organization and client by managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services for Release Management within the Enterprise Banking Technology (EBT) Platforms.
About the Role
The Release Oversight Coordinator provides Release Management oversight of EBT Project Releases.
- Acts as the single point of contact for Release Oversight Management and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning, to sizing/estimating, to tracking and managing releases.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams and Project Management to determine if the standard solution will work or if custom solution is necessary, and recommending the best option to the customer; including providing guidance on leveraging new technology within the Release Domain.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness and compliance of Release Standards, including reviewing and approving on behalf of EBT Releases.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions for team.
- Monitors higher profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes; including overseeing Release reporting and exception request.
- Coordinates with Release, Implementation, Change and other areas to ensure smooth transitions between processes.
- Maintains regular contact with management within Technology and the supported LOB's. Provides communications on upcoming Releases, Releases with issues and management escalation.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environments for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- The position will interface with various application teams, service delivery teams, the Project Management Office and Enterprise Release Management to gain the knowledge needed to review and verify audit compliance.
- May work directly with senior management and is considered a high-level expert.
- This position may require some evening/weekend hours in support of project implementations.
Market Skills and Certifications
Primary Skill: BSC/Business Analyst
Secondary Skill: Project Management
- A total of 10+ years' experience spanning business systems analysis experience and release management experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of release management experience
- 3+ years of environment test coordination, code deployment, release management and communication experience
- 3+ year of project coordinator experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Project Management Universal Workstation (PMUWS) experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management function support
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo PAC2000 -WF's ticketing system based on Remedy application
- Strong conflict resolution skills
Back to top