Business Systems Consultant (Business Systems Analyst)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications
About the Role
The Business Systems Consultant will be facilitating cross solution design, architectural and strategy alignment, platform analysis, application and process documentation, release implementation coordination, and extending best practices across a global delivery team.
Fulfill the role of remediation lead for technology remediation work assigned to EBT to provide oversight and drive maturity across the portfolio of applications and l ead discovery work for emerging Technology Remediation initiatives while f acilitating activities to track and drive progress across the team with a focus on expected timelines and outcomes
- Take ownership of assigned risk remediation activities, work directly with our risk partners and other enterprise groups to understand the tasks required, and shepherd affected technology applications to completing the work. There is a significant amount of heads down research, independent investigation, and critical thought processing needed to be successful in this role.
- Attend periodic review sessions led by the EBT leadership, be prepared to answer questions about the initiative and affected portfolio, and take proactive ownership to resolve any actions emerging from the review.
- Communicate verbally and in writing as a subject matter expert on assigned work at forums and meetings with EBT application team members, EBT leadership, and others as needed.
- Collaborate with individual application managers or other EBT team members as needed to resolve challenges in resolving the work.
- Escalate risks/challenges to EBT leadership any challenges meeting dates or deliverables as soon as they are recognized as at risk.
- Surface workload challenges (over capacity) or availability (under capacity) to EBT leadership.
- Proactively lead or participate as a subject matter expert in periodic meetings on overdue or at-risk application deliverables.
- Provide guidance to our validation team on how to assess the quality and completeness of application maturity deliverables.
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements involved in applications' compliance with remediation deliverables and will proactively review upcoming deliverables to identify applications at risk.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 10+ years' experience spanning business systems analysis experience and release management experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of release management experience
- 3+ years of environment test coordination, code deployment, release management and communication experience
- 3+ year of project coordinator experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Project Management Universal Workstation (PMUWS) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Competent in SharePoint 2013 as an end-user and particularly comfortable with opening/editing/saving files to/from SharePoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management function support
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo PAC2000 -WF's ticketing system based on Remedy application
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate of any IT related course
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Strong conflict resolution skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top