Business Systems Consultant 6 - Wealth and Investment Management
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Wealth Investments application delivery team within the Wealth & Investment Management Technology (WIMT) group is looking for a Business Systems Consultant to support securities trading and analytic systems for the Wealth Investments team.
The successful candidate will provide technical consultation acting as a liaison between client area, vendor and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems and support.
The Business Systems Consultant will provide analysis, configuration, testing and support for the Charles River Investment Management and Trading platform and surrounding applications. Ongoing enhancement of business workflows and system integration related to the Charles River Development (CRD) platform is a primary focus of this position. Support for line of business activities is also a critical expectation. The Business Systems Consultant also serves as a key point of contact for issue reporting and resolves break/fix and performs application management activities including BCP application representative, SDLC & ERM activities, technical refresh support, critical surveys, analysis, platform releases, patching, vulnerabilities; and system management support for EIT mandates. This position also supports critical regulatory deliverables.
If incumbent is located outside of Charlotte, NC, travel up to 1 week per month may be required during critical projects.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 7+ years of wealth or investment management experience
- 7+ years of trading systems development or implementation experience
- 5+ years of trust experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income trading
- Knowledge and understanding of investment, investment management, securities markets, trading, and model based portfolio management
- Knowledge and understanding of conversions, system analysis, data mapping, conversion reconcilement, validation and implementations
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as VersionOne and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with Quality Center / Test Director / ALM is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Experience with enterprise messaging tools and transformation (such as Solace, Virtual Data Power, MQ Series, etc.)
- Experience working in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based environment
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Finance or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with integration, configuration, testing and support of the Charles River (CRD) trading system and its various components
- Understanding of pre and post-trade compliance
- Ability to work cohesively and collaborate with analytic functions throughout the organization
- Strong and effective technical problem-solving skills including research and diagnostic skills
- Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience working with offshore team members
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top