Business Systems Consultant 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 2 locations (Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Role Purpose or Summary
Looking for software engineer to design, develop and maintain web based applications using Core Java technologies.
• Hands on with expert level experience in Core java and/or J2EE development.
• Strong in multi-threading and data structures.
• Ability to write quality & maintainable code.
• Good at problem solving.
• Strong Java application developer.
• Good understanding of distributed caches and JMS.
• Database development (SQL), JDBC, connection pooling, transactions.
• Quick learner in a fast paced development team and environment.
• Capital Markets domain experience.
Good (Desired) to have Skills
• Environment management on Unix servers
• Knowledge on Jenkins, uDeploy and GIT
• Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top