Business Systems Consultant 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
The Hadoop Developer will be working with Electronic Trading ALGO Analytics platform development team and responsible for the design and implementation of robust and scalable reporting solutions for the trading activities of Wells Fargo Securities. The analytics platform is integral to the algorithmic trading systems of multiple asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income and FX). Successful applicant will be a delivery-focused individual contributor and will help build and deliver analytics solutions that are essential to algorithmic execution.
- Build analytics solutions using Hadoop and Spark
- Implement Hadoop Data Lakes - Data storage, partitioning, splitting, file types (Parquet, Avro, and ORC) for specific use cases etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders.
- 7+ years of IT experience with 2+ years of experience in Big Data tools and technologies
- Practical experience of BigData / NoSQL (HDFS, Hive, HBase, Drill, Spark)
- Substantial expertise in modern programming languages such as Java/Python
- Experience of logical and physical data modelling
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms and libraries is a plus (optional)
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading and Algorithmic Execution (optional)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Hive, MapReduce, Spark, Hbase, Scala, Python
- Linux, Shell Scripting, SQL, XML
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Electronic Trading
Market Skills and Certifications
Back to top