Business Systems Consultant 5
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
About the Application Products Center of Excellence (APCoE)
The APCoE is accountable for governance and operations of the lifecycle management of the majority of third party software products installed on Wells Fargo assets (servers, desktops, mainframe, network etc.). The work that we do is critical to the success of our Enterprise and our customers as our efforts are aimed at keeping our data and technology systems safe from cybersecurity threats.
This position will report to the manager of Strategic Initiatives for the Application Products Center of Excellence (APCoE) and will support initiatives that are critical to EIT and Wells Fargo.
This team member will act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to develop work processes and procedures for greater efficiencies. This includes:
- Establishing and maintaining a process and procedure repository
- Documenting and maintaining processes and procedures
- Identifying opportunities to improve organizational efficiencies
- Supporting strategic initiatives
- Leading process improvement efforts
- Producing and presenting initiative presentations to senior leadership
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ years of Six Sigma Blackbelt experience
- 1+ years of experience with iGrafx
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mature relationship and communications skills
- Ability to influence others, advocate for and manage change
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed
- Experience utilizing tools such as, simulations, statistical analysis, RACI diagrams, Pareto, sampling, to formulate analyses, develop processes and derive recommendations.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top