Business Systems Consultant 3 (Project Initiative Coordination; BCP Administrator)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services, LLC - Philippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo's U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,000 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila. Currently, the company has two recruitment centers: Wells Fargo Center, 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City and Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Primary role is to represent the team across the organization in major initiatives with the ability to identify gaps and issues, recommend opportunity areas, and determine potential timing and sequencing of deliverables. Job functions for this role:
- Acts as a liaison between highly skilled technology teams and business/project partners by planning, conducting, and directing the activities of highly complex initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, infrastructure procurement, platform/application implementations, networking changes, technology refresh, business continuity planning administration, risk/regulatory remediation efforts, and other related activities.
- Works with all technology teams to provide status updates, assess needs of the initiative, and to recommend solutions to complex technology matters.
- Ensures all technology changes meet standards of quality, compliance, security and soundness.
- Facilitates development of post-project documentation for ongoing production support, technology monitoring, and routine patching.
- Acts as internal consultant within technology groups to engineer technology workflows and processes in order to maximize efficiencies.
- This includes evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirement
- Provides direction and guidance to lesser experienced technology staff and partners.
- Attends routine Audit BCA meetings
- Manages plan document from within BCP System of Record
- Performs Record Verification
- Goes through all records within each plan ensuring all listed servers, applications, responsible parties, etc. are up to date.
- Reviews RTO/RPO to ensure up to date
- RTO - Recovery Time Objective - maximum time limit from time of incident to full recovery.
- RPO - Recovery Point Objective - maximum time limit from time of incident to time of last complete backup.
- Completes Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment Analysis within BCP System of Record
- Answers questions relating to the soundness of the BC plan, failover sites, etc.
- System outputs risk scores
- Works with plan owners to remediate inadequate scores.
- Documents simulation steps
- This requires full collaboration with technology teams and other subject matter experts.
- Distributes updated plan to all required stakeholders
- Schedules simulation walk thru with all stakeholders, plan owners.
- Obtains approval of simulation plan
- Ensures Pac2000 CR(s) created and approved for simulation events
- Oversees simulation event, monitors completion and outcome, completes checklist.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5+ years related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a SharePoint Power User
- Amenable to shifts following the US time zones
Take the first step
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Important note : In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top