Business Systems Consultant 3 (Exceptions Management)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services, LLC - Philippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo's U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,000 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila. Currently, the company has two recruitment centers: Wells Fargo Center, 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City and Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Core Work Activities:
- Primary CBT/PVSI Platform Management - Service Management contact for Exceptions Process Management
- Identify different processes between different lines of business, exception type, control standards, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between highly skilled technology teams and business/project partners by planning, conducting, and directing the activities of Exception Management.
- Communicate with Application Team resources or SME's for completion and information gathering required for exception writing
- Create documentation and presentation decks that will be presented to Enterprise leaders
- Coordinate with Enterprise Information Security Team for approvals and discussion on compliance issues, risk exposures, mitigating controls, etc.
- Facilitate discussion/meetings with and between application teams, Enterprise approvers, technology teams (including meeting minutes)
- Write policy exceptions in Policy Works. Meet required standards and translate all gathered information to the exception form
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on any ISPEM-related concerns, including Policy Works, Exceptions, Control Requirements, Standards and Procedures.
- Responsible for notification, tracking, timeline alerts, and escalations when needed
- Maintain timelines, track deliverables and issues, pre-empt possible breaches/expirations
- Compile a weekly, monthly or annual reporting that can provide status updates to all stakeholders
- Provide analysis and problem solving when and where needed
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing processes, provide inputs for process improvement
- Follow all defined IT standards and processes
- It is possible for future growth within and outside of the Security and Risk circle, here is a general summary of what you will encounter;
- Primary PVSI/CBT Platform Management Team (PMT) interface to other technology teams including ETI-Service Delivery Technology (SDT), Application Teams, Project Management, et al.
- Facilitate discussions/meetings (including meeting minutes) with technology teams
- Maintain timelines
- Track deliverables and issues (and escalate when needed)
- Provide status updates
- Provide analysis and problem solving where needed
Market Skills and Certifications
- Process management, service delivery and management skills are a required
- Proficient in reporting, data and process analysis
- Able to use analytics tools such as MS Excel, and able to do simple reporting queries from reporting tools/sites
- Technical knowledge, can translate technical discussion to senior management language
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent listening skills and be able to take down notes both technical and non-technical information
- Must be able to work independently, and within a team dynamics
- Willing to work on different shifts (mid and night)
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Important note: In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top