Business Systems Consultant 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
Act as liaison between project management, technology teams and business stakeholders. Analyst role with certain degree of subject matter expertise for understanding business/process, gathering requirements, elicitation, requirement planning and management and also to involve in defining problem statement and feasible problem solutions. Play as change agent and get into the process/data analysis for stakeholders and internal/external partners.
- Acts as a liaison between project team and technical development team by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Prepares specifications for system changes using the Functional Systems Design and Computer Systems Design documents for release projects.
- Develop systems test plan components and test scripts for projects.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups for process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports for management team as needed on the progress status of smaller release projects, that would include number of issues, status of assigned tasks to team members, number of hours projected and used to complete team member assigned tasks.
Skills and Experience required:
- 6+ years of experience in HOGANRPM functionalities.
- Understand the various functionalities of the Deposits Account processing to ascertain the deviation in the current process.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical implementation.
- Understands the usability and accessibility aspects and Prepares Traceability Metrics.
- Resolves problems with appropriate solution and Involved in validating the solution delivered.
- Ability to present complex data solutions in simple terms for a broad audience.
- Demonstrated relationship management ability with a medium-sized business unit or multiple, large internal technology groups.
- Co-ordination with EGS and US team.
- Good at MS Excel, SQL for data queries and Data profiling and mapping.
- Delivers reports required for partners.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with ability
Back to top