Business Systems Consultant 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
EBT : Enterprise Business Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems.
About The Role:
2 to 3 years of experience in RSA Archer configurtion. Wells Fargo Operational Risk is looking for an experienced RSA Archer professional to be a member of the Third Party Risk Management Tools team. Primary responsibilities of this position include design, configuration, maintenance and support of RSA Archer solution along with supporting QA level activities including executing test cases, identifying defects and communicating them to the stake holders. Production support relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- Atleast 5 yrs of relevant IT experience on complete SDLC
- Develop and maintain medium to complex configurations within Archer
- Excellent requirements analysis and technical design experience with Archer
- Evaluate project requirements and design and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solution
- Responsible for sizing of work efforts, designing software solutions, and vetting potential software tools
- Experience writing simple to moderately complex Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Ability to quickly analyze test results and debug errors during automated test runs and recommend corrective action
- Experience in performing post production support
- Document test results to assist in debugging or modification of test scripts
- Experience working closely with Developers, BAs and QA Engineers in resolution of technical issues
- Experience working with on shore/off shore resource model
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Flexible to work in shifts that fall between 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Willingness to learn and upskill on QA methodologies
- 2 to 3 years of experience in RSA Archer configurtion
- Prior experience in creating and executing test scripts and test plans
Any Graduate from Reputed Institute
Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering and/or other related discipline or equivalent experience
Market Skills and Certifications
Any Risk related certification or trainings on RSA Archer
Back to top