Business Systems Consultant 3
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role
Looking for a Senior Analyst who can work in fast paced development environment, supporting multiple applications in Default Servicing group.
- Should have hands on experience in ASP.NET or JAVA based framework. Should be able troubleshoot and resolve the issues
- Knowledge of operating system and server environments
- Strong understanding of how .NET and JAVA use environmental resources of host operating systems
- Monitoring SDLC Processes from initiation of a work effort, assignment of roles, approvals and verification of artifact load (full audits from cradle to grave)
- Security as it relates to secure coding and monitoring of SD Element Projects for every release to site required
- Management of Fortify scan schedules with load to Threadfix for all applications (N/A for Click Once Applications)
- Support of releases activities as a member of the development team
- Assist with build deployments to lower environments during development (scrum/waterfall)
- Processing of Release and Security Requests
- Around 6 years IT experience
- Experience in DevOps
- Strong Knowledge on TFS or Subversion (SVN)
- Strong knowledge of automated build and deploy solutions (Anthill, Jenkins, etc.)
- SQL Experience: should have strong knowledge in query writing, stored procedures, database table/schema design and debugging the stored procedures
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Awareness and implementation experience of .Net/Java based development best practices like build automation, continuous integration, automated code review/profiling, test driven development etc.
- Understanding how to lead and deliver projects in a multi-team environment
- Exposure or understanding of system performance testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Qualifications (Good to have, not mandatory)
- Previous experience in working with US team
- Mortgage Domain Knowledge
- HP Load Runner experience is a plus
- Cloud Applications knowledge (Pivotal/Azure etc.)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top