Business Systems Consultant 3
Market Job Description Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Coordinates test plans and programming activities. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems. Gathers data and prepares necessary reports. Updates reports and databases used by the client group. Market Skills and Certifications Process and Communications
Required Skills -
10 + years of communication in a corporate environment
‘Expert’ skill level with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint 2013, Visio 2013, Project and Outlook)
Detail-oriented, organized, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), customer service focused
Experience working in an environment requiring strong attention to detail; excellent organizational skills
Preferred Skills -
Project management skills
Strong understanding of process development
Self-starter, accustomed to deadlines, and can work well with limited supervision, but also a good teammate who plays well with others
English Language Proficiency – written and verbal
Availability to work Standard US Business Hours
No license required and limited travel requirements (team offsites or defined strategic meetings only)
Specific Job Functions
- Assists Governance Lead in establishing governance structure, including policies, as well as risk and mitigation approaches
- Oversees documentation development and change control.
- Works with team leads to develop and update operational process documentation, flows, and training materials.
- Researches and assimilates business and operational processes into cohesive logical flows.
- Performs ongoing monitoring, analysis, and assessment of process documentation (existing and new).
- Develops and manages communications in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Leads major communication initiatives and identifies communication opportunities, as well as works with E911S to establish and support the organization’s “brand” and “voice.”
- Creates and oversees strategic and tactical plans to best communicate the E911S’s position or message, as well as determines the design/medium/channels for proper execution.
- Facilitate meetings, take minutes, track issues/actions and provide overall support.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top