Business Systems Consultant 2
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Business Systems Consultant will be responsible for evaluating small to mid-size technology projects and/or working alongside senior Business Systems Consultants on larger, more complex initiatives. This role will act as a liaison between subject matter experts within Trust Services Group and the technical organization. The Business Systems Consultant will conduct analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems and will be responsible for identifying and documenting business and technical requirements for the solution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders and technology groups in order to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business requirements
- Complete and maintain formal project documentation throughout project lifecycle
- Facilitate meetings and communicate effectively across various leadership and team member levels
- Strong follow-up, issue resolution, action item tracking and fulfillment skills
- Ensure effectiveness by prioritizing tasks and executing high priority items first
- Monitor project execution and escalate issues and risks to the project team and management
- Analyze business and/or system changes to determine operational impact
- 1+ year of business systems analysis experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exposure to Wells Fargo SEI Trust 3000 Wells Fargo Trust Accounting system of record
- Trust operations experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working on requirements for projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience documenting business system requirements including BRD, User Stories, Use Case, System Logic, and User Interface Mockups.
- Knowledge of formal projects including participation in tasks such as: gathering/documenting requirements, business process modeling, testing, and project timeline creation/management
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top