Business Systems Consultant 2
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
- Retirement: Wells Fargo Retirement is a top retirement provider to institutional customers across the U.S. Wells Fargo ranks second in annuity distribution, sixth in IRA assets and eighth in retirement recordkeeping. The company also administers custody assets, provides investments and executive benefits to institutional clients and delivers reinsurance services to global insurance companies.
This position supports Trust Operations within the Wealth and Investment (WIM) group. Trust Operations plays an essential role in supporting the trust and custody business lines by providing back office processing support through a broad range of products and services.
The primary role of this position is to escalate business processing support for reported trust processing application issues and inquiries. As a member of the Product Management Production Support team, you will work closely with Trust Operations application users and other production and technical support teams to facilitate the timely resolution of issues. In addition, communicating application issues and or processing alerts to affected Trust Operations business users.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide business users with first-line trouble shooting and application support through monitoring and responding to user inquiries
- Researching, tracking, and resolving application system issues
- Creating and distributing system availability and processing alerts affecting the Trust Operations community
- Assist with coordination of UAT testing initiatives for supported applications
- Maintaining documentation and procedures
- Pull ad hoc reports and data mining as requested by the business
- May act as liaison between the Trust Operations business users and technical organization by assisting in the planning or analysis of basic business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Works with the Trust Operations business users to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend necessary changes to applications.
- 1+ year of business systems analysis experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of trust experience
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Intermediate Microsoft Access skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous help desk support, defined by: strong user satisfaction focus, ability to take ownership of issues and resolve with limited supervision, capacity to handle concurrent high-priority tasks, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both written and verbal, ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with both technical and non-technical team members and all levels of management
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0058255 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top