Business Systems Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
This position reports to the Business Systems Consultant Manager of International Business Solutions and Controls (IBSC) - Asia Pacific Team to support primarily the FX Operations.
- Work closely with FX Interbank Operations to support Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS) production during Asian hours to I/O swaps, Initial Pay In Schedule (IPIS) and Revised Pay In Schedule (RPIS) confirmation, payment processes for CLS settlements. Provide production support within FX Operations Solutions during Asia hours to ensure adequate performance and operations of systems.
- Manage and track daily production problems and user request for the applications supported after 6am Hong Kong time through to London start of 4pm Hong Kong time; ensure effective and timely resolution and communication to stakeholders.
- Lead and support FX Ops Solutions projects for APAC Region. Gather and analyze system requirement from business and translate into business or technical specification from FX Ops stakeholders.
- Follow incident escalation procedure to research and carry out actions for Operational Risk Escalation items.
- Provide system and process documentation.
- Assist other projects and production supported by IBSC
- For this position, the working hours required are either 6am - 3pm or 7am - 4pm Hong Kong time depending on the US daylight saving time.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least5 years banking products production support experience
- At least5 years business analyst requirements gathering and implementation support experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience working in the Foreign Exchange industry preferred
- Advanced working knowledge in Opics, Midas + Cayman, Calypso, or Global Check Clearing (GCC) preferred
- The position will be based in Hong Kong.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top