Business Support Manager 3 - CCRG Team Member Capabilities Leader
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Customer Excellence team focuses on customer feedback and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience.
This position is with the Performance Excellence team within the Customer Care and Recovery Group (CCRG) organization. The candidate will be responsible for influencing and enabling a culture in CCRG that supports operational, customer and team member excellence.
The candidate will manage a team of managers and high level consultants and provide leadership over programs/initiatives that include short and long range strategic plans, identification and analysis of business opportunities, root cause analysis, performance analysis, solution preparation, delivery to the business, and measurement of initiatives that are the complex and strategic in nature.
- Oversees strategic planning and execution of plans
- Proven success identifying, designing, implementing and delivering multi-faceted business learning strategy that is focused on CCRGs overall performance and initiatives alignment
- Provides matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish execution of comprehensive selection, learning and development and performance strategy
- Facilitate partnerships with Learning and Development, Recruiting and Human Resources to deliver world-class solutions
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and operational performance improvement opportunities.
- Presents to all levels of management on operational performance and recommends strategies to implement needed improvements that drive customer-focused excellence
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support management, project management, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 1+ year of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in strategic planning including program design and implementation
- 3+ year of management experience
- Strategic Leadership - Creating and achieving a desired future state vision through influence on strategy, individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- Experience and success in applying strategic insight and strategy to a business operating model
- Ability to identify and establish tools for assessing success measures
- Drives corrective learning actions based on diverse sources of data and metrics
- Ability to use data to tell the story and influence appropriate business decisions
- Proven ability to influence outcomes based on business rationale
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge and understanding of WFHL environment and processes
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Strong presentation skills and experience delivering to senior leader audiences
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035548 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top