Business Support Consultant 3: Testing Coordinator
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
- End to End test management and coordination, daily execution and reporting
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery, deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release, managing and growing the testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate, such as team members, testing tools, and testing process
- Define the Test strategy and develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and to mitigate the risks associated with system quality and report to Product Owner/Project Manager
- Implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics to be applied against the testing team and product under test.
- Coordinate across various teams including but not limited to, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Legal.
- Coordinates and trains project team regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for testing, test case definition, test plans, test scripts, use of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- In collaboration with Technology, timely identifies and escalates environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration
- Being the point of contact between project teams, for all test activities
- Defines / selects test-KPIs for the project reporting
- Appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion.
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in Testing, and Test Coordination
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop test cases
- Efficient in test management tool (tracking, dispatching, analyzing, reporting) ALM and SharePoint
- Ability to independently research, methodically trouble shoot, and resolve complex problems
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience with end-to-end, front-to-back Change Management within Capital Markets
- Ability to interface between the business and technology teams and communicate effectively will stakeholders in IT, Operations, Product Control and the Busines
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top