Business Support Consultant 3
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Customer Excellence team focuses on customer feedback and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience.
This position is with Wells Fargo Home Lending's (WFHL) Customer Care and Recovery Group (CCRG).
This position will consult and provide influential leadership and expertise to ensure the development and implementation of highly successful leadership development strategies in support of developing high-performing managers and leaders for CCRG. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving highly effective continuous learning initiatives for team members in CCRG.
Consults, partners and collaborates with individuals across multiple disciplines and at all levels of the organization.
Develops and implements strategies that improve leadership capabilities for CCRG leaders at all levels within the organization. Provides expertise and develops and oversees measurement strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of leadership development programs and continuous learning programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identifies leadership development needs for the organization including manager onboarding, continuous learning and coaching opportunities enhance the leader and manager capabilities, effectiveness, and impact for the CCRG.
- Proactively identifies continuous learning needs for CCRG to enhance team member effectiveness in serving our customers.
- Internal consulting with partners and project teams regarding leadership development and continuous learning goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Development and implementation of highly effective leadership development strategies and plans in support of developing high-performing managers and leaders for CCRG;Development and implementation of highly effective continuous learning strategies and plans in support of developing high-performing team members for CCRG
- Provides expertise and develops and oversees measurement strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of leadership development and continuous learning programs.
- Consults and provides influential leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Provides matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals.
- Evaluates current business environment to determining the most effective implementation strategy.
- Ensures appropriate impact to normal business operations.
- Collaborates with project managers to define projects /goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations.
- Assists in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for initiatives that are corporate wide and have substantial impact to the bottom line; presenting for senior management review.
- Provides consultation, requirements, tools, direction and oversight to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met.
- May also be responsible to miscellaneous business administrative initiatives.
- This position requires excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Position is located in Des Moines, IA
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working within the Customer Care and Recovery Group
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and measuring organizational-wide leadership development strategies and plans
- Ability to work independently and proactively solve problems
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and closure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-volume, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- BS/BA Degree
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience leading efforts of medium to high complexity/risk in a fast-paced environment
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven relationship building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ownership, responsibility, and accountability for assigned initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to influence multiple levels of business leaders and team members across the organization
- Ability to learn the operation and apply skills to ask the right questions in order to navigate upstream and downstream impacts
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0165644 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top