Business Support Consultant 3 - Business Support/Communications
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wholesale Process Engineering & Robotic Automation(WPE & RA) team partners with each Wholesale line of business to identify and design sustainable, efficient and effective business process opportunities that drive us towards a One Wholesale environment.The team also works with Line of Businesses to identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) opportunities scaling them across Wholesale. We do this through a close partnership with the Enterprise Process Engineering team and other divisional Process Engineering groups to define best practices and developing appropriate measurement and management systems, dashboards, and other business-facing tools.
The WPE & RA team is searching for a mid-to-senior level Business Support Consultant 3 to play a key role on the Capabilities team in support of key initiatives within the Wholesale Banking Group.
Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement
Quality management, MBO development, communications (both internal to team and external to stakeholders), financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
The successful candidate will:
- Work with corporate communications to manage business partner communications aligned with group strategy
- Maintenance of business partner facing website as a tool for building work pipeline
- Establish and manage business partner communication / stakeholder plan
- Act as liaison between process engineering managers and engagement inquiries through the business partner portal
- Manage demand intake tool through proper delivery of requests and follow-up with requestors
- Coaches members of the team around identifying potential engagement opportunities
- Coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components
- Develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures
- Develops and conducts user/support team training
- Tracks performance trends and recommends process improvements
- Understands quality, security and compliance requirements for user area and may participate in BCP activities
- Drives communication strategy/plan to generate business awareness of the Business Process Management framework and process engineering capability the value proposition
- May provide training and act as a mentor to less experienced team members
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Wholesale banking experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proficient at creating effective communication strategies to support adoption of Process Engineering tools, methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability partnering with management to effectively market and promote a product or service.
- Experience writing and creating materials to effectively communicate to multiple audiences from front line teammates to senior executives.
- Process engineering experience with LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0157458 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top