Business Support Consultant 3: Broker Dealer Operations and Line of Business Management
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Candidate will be responsible, in conjunction with Broker Dealer Operations and Line of Business Management for the development and execution of a strategic roadmap related to the continued expansion and efficiency of the Broker Dealer Operations platform as well as certain tactical implementation plans. Candidate will be responsible for business analysis, key user related testing and implementation of change, and reporting, as well as relationship management with Operations, Business, Technology, and Program Management, and ensure quality of execution activities from planning to implementation. Initiatives will be many and varied. The position will draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the strategic plan by considering business objectives while identifying and implementing process improvements and risk reduction solutions.
• Coordinate meetings with the line of business to support/perform analysis on enhancements, testing, and implementation of various change initiatives.
• Communicate the analysis/solution status and updates to support product delivery initiatives.
• Ensure initiative status, issues or escalation are reported/communicated
• Provide support of solutions to resolve operational issues and change
• Candidate will assist in liaising between multiple business and technology user groups and aid in the planning, conducting and directing of analysis.
• Candidate will act as product development lead on key initiatives for the Operations team Preferred Skills:
• Securities Operations Industry knowledge
• Experience with using the Broadridge Applications of IMPACT, BPS, and GLOSS
• Excellent writing skills for communication at all levels of the company, performing analysis for Business Requirements documentation, policy and procedure documentation, and other ad hoc communications
• Expertise in designing process flows/diagrams
• Strong ability to manage multiple initiatives and related tasks
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Aptitude to handle various tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints Qualifications and Education Requirements An ideal candidate would have experience within the Securities Operations industry supporting business analysis, product solutions and delivery, system lifecycle integrations, and communication/coordination across multiple systems/development teams/business user groups. They would also be subject matter experts in both the trade processing, and securities trade settlements and various other support areas within operations such as Asset Servicing, DTC, FED, and International Settlements. Candidate should be articulate, confident, and able to communicate comfortably with all levels of the company.
• 6 Years of Product Delivery orstrategic planningexperience
• Strong Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities Operations (Settlements and Trade Processing)
• Knowledge of financial products/markets
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Project, Vision, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude to handle various tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints
• Good knowledge and experience with the Broadridge Securities Processing Applications
• Highly motivated with ability to drive results
• Demonstrate the ability to identify strategic opportunities and make specific recommendations
• Demonstrate the ability to identify inefficient and/or ineffective processes and provide solution options
• Ability to establish relationships with all levels within the organization
• Enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn and seek guidance from others as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0100266 WHOLESALE BANKING
Back to top