Business Support Consultant 2
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Customer Account Management team focuses on the customer and strives for operational excellence in servicing mortgage loans and home equity products for our customers.
This individual will be tasked with developing business cases for any proposed technology, staff and structure changes including cost estimates. The position will be held accountable for developing and leading cross functional teams across business lines throughout any business initiatives.
This position will involve the partnership of RECOR, Technology, Legal, Operational Risk, QA, Vendors and the Insurance Business. Each end to end examination needs to ensure the business processes are administered in compliance with investor, regulatory and WFHL requirements by the Vendor Management team or the Vendor. In addition, this Business Support Consultant will have responsibility to create and maintain capacity plans. They will work with the business line on a monthly basis to establish a smooth month-end reporting process.
Furthermore, the Business Support Consultant will assist the business in developing appropriate process dashboards. Once they are created, the individual will work with technology partners to automate. This individual will frequently be assigned new and unique projects, and is expected to work and collaborate across business lines and within the department to determine and implement best practices.
This Business Support Consultant will be expected to establish consistent communication with external vendors including the Department of Housing and Urban Development and work to resolve any outstanding process gaps. Providing end to end process analysis is a key responsibility for this position.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates mid-large scale, cross business redesign initiatives that have enterprise-wide impacts
- Consults with SVP, VP’s on change delivery initiatives
- Leads a diverse set of stakeholders and SME’s across business in working through assigned strategic and operational activities or initiatives that are complex in nature
- Tracks work stream progress and communicates across groups, functions and lines of business
- Lead and manage through impacts/gaps and analysis of Consumer-Lending wide high priority projects
- Lead initiatives with multiple work streams across lines of business
- Organize initiatives across Property Insurance to support prioritization of work and allocation of resources
- Creates executive presentations/summary documents
- Procedure Documentation and review for business line
- Create and revise training as needed to support in house processing teams (group and individual training) and materials (operations manual, systems matrix/guide, etc)
- Complete process design or redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state recommendation.
- Lead Tier 1 remediation’s and/or escalated and critical issues
- Manage customer impact issues through the established C2C (Commitment to Customer) process. This includes analysis, evaluation, development and execution on comprehensive customer remediation plan
- Lead efforts with Legal, RECOR, Data Analytics, Business teams and cross functional groups to determine the scope of customer impact/harm
- Various other duties to include but not limited to: determine metrics to measure success, provide regular updates to key stakeholders, follow up / resolve issues based on customer feedback
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls and risk
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo MSP (Mortgage Servicing Platform) application
- Loan servicing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver relevant information to business leaders and partners
- Demonstrated ability to build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead issues to resolution; identify risks and impacts
- Demonstrated ability to participate in multiple projects as well as recurring duties and problem resolution
- Possess high sense of urgency when required and flexible with requests and changing priorities
- Exposure and or experience with Customer Impact Tracking process and its application
- Experience in loan level review, account research and remediation
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0039008 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top