Business Support Consultant
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
- Acting as a point of contact to support EMEA lines of business through the complaints management process, including reporting, identifying thematic trends and escalation as required.
- Maintaining a record of issues and programmers assigned to the EMEA COO Office, facilitating updates to key stakeholders and providing regular updates to the EMEA COO.
- Liaising with stakeholders from across the EMEA platform to maintain an EMEA overview map, outlining key governance arrangements, risk management frameworks and control functions.
- Supporting the Legal team in the maintenance and updating of Legal Entity documentation and filings for our entities in EMEA.
- Supporting the EMEA Head of Governance and other key initiatives, including but not limited to, Reverse Audit, New Initiatives, New Products and Service Level Agreements
Market Skills and Certifications
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills.
- A creative and innovative problem solver with experience of process improvement.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with the functioning of committees and corporate governance and presenting reports and briefings to a senior executive audience.
- Ability to analyse business issues and identify key risks/mitigating controls, combined with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage many competing projects effectively for on-time delivery
- Self-starter and able to recognise opportunities for improvement and to act on those opportunities.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top