Business Relationship Manager - AG
Responsible for soliciting and/or developing and maintaining profitable account relationships for a specific industry (e.g. Agriculture, Commercial Real Estate and Title Companies etc.) Maintains a good understanding of the industry. Acts as the relationship manager to existing customers, determines customer s commercial loan and deposit needs and deepens existing customer relationships, acts as the customer s advocate in securing suitable credit and cross sells products. Requires minimal guidance and supervision and may provide guidance to lower level bankers. May provide counsel and expertise as an advisor to the Business Relationship Managers who have existing industry specific accounts.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business banking, sales, or credit-related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of underwriting, selling agriculture/agribusiness
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Agriculture industry experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055204 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top