Business Process Analyst 2: Content Creation
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
The Consumer Financial Solutions (CFS) team focuses on the growth and management of Wells Fargo’s consumer credit card portfolio, including general purpose and co-brand cards. In addition, our team delivers industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers’ relationship with Wells Fargo and keep us focused on earning and re-earning more of their business. We also continue to explore innovative new solutions for helping consumers accomplish their financial goals. All of this is enabled by our strong teams in loan operations, project and systems delivery, customer excellence, strategy, analytics and our partners in risk, marketing and finance.
We are seeking a dynamic and detail oriented individual to support our Consumer Card Disclosure and Regulatory Notice content team. The individual must enjoy working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment while always keeping focus on quality of work and risk mitigation. They need to be able to manage multiple tasks and to make critical decisions based on regulatory compliance and business strategy. They must be able to identify and present alternative solutions to key partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating with multiple partners and project teams to implement and test requirements related to Credit Card disclosures and other regulatory communications, ensuring communications are compliant with regulations while keeping the customer at the center.
- Independently monitoring various reports and providing status to various levels of management.
- Reviewing and responding to feedback from various Legal, Compliance and business partners.
- Maintaining written procedures and process maps, focusing on balancing consistency and continuous improvement.
- Leading special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of operations analysis experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of analysis of business processes and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience with FDR and related Credit Card data and processes
- Content Management Systems experience
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to identify and document basic business and functional requirements
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0162402 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top