Business Process Analyst 2
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk.We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The WIM Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics Group is responsible for independently overseeing a broad collection of activities and risk types, which include credit risk, liquidity risk, strategic risk, emerging risk, and cross-functional risk. Our environment continues to be one of heightened standards, raised risk consciousness, and increasing regulatory requirements. This role provides credible challenge while overseeing the integrity of regulatory reported data to ensure consistency with the Wells Fargo Vision & Values and risk appetite.
Responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of processes across initiatives. Candidates are frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing data and documents then summarizing findings in executive reports. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of documentation/process adherence, or general program oversight. Role will participate in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with business partners and will subsequently track performance of these programs, services and initiatives.
In addition to the qualifications, the successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans. The role requires an individual with proven success in building partnerships, collaborating and influencing at all levels and across lines of business as well as within WIM.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide credible challenge to functions that introduce risk to ensure it is mitigated to a prudent level in alignment with our risk culture, Corporate Risk framework, and risk appetite. Maintain the appropriate stature and relationship with partners across the organization to effectively facilitate discussions and resolve issues.
- Regulatory Submission Review Meetings - Facilitate meetings, present Control Scorecard results, communicate changes in Governance & Oversight Framework requirements, and track action items.
- Control Review & Scorecards - Manage the monthly/quarterly review for pre-defined controls, score controls, track control evidence, and ensure SHRP COSO remains up to date with current Control Inventories.
- Documentation Reviews & Updates - Manage engagements with RMII documentation review teams, engage WIMCR submission/data owners as necessary to update documentation, track and archive documentation.
- Back-up Support for G&O Team - Provide support and back up for Governance & Oversight team as needed.
- 5+ years of operations analysis experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of analysis of business processes and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of data query language or report writing tool(s)
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to understand processes end-to-end and make value-added recommendations to improve design and control structure.
- Ability to exercise independent sound judgment and apply prudent risk management principles.
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0075497 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top