Business Liaison Consultant 3 - Supplier Vendor Management / Governance Oversight
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Business Liaison Consultant 3 role will report to the Leader of the IT Third Party Competency Center within the Enterprise Information Technology Group that supports a Vendor/Ops function.
This role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Supplier Vendor Management (SVM) Target Operating Model (TOM), including the design, build-out and oversight related to all governance activities to meet Business As Usual (BAU) criteria for an effective TOM and sustainment of those processes on a go-forward basis.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Manage all deliverables related to the SVM TOM, including the creation of all presentations, executive status reports, project plan maintenance and BIKE/BPRM tool support.
- Manage, update and maintain the SVM TOM control library, inclusive of COBIT controls to ensure control effectiveness.
- Build a sustainable process to account for: Oversight and monitoring of all deliverables including, but not limited to: performance and business review monitoring, news monitoring, BCP including Application Data Backup and Recovery (ADBR) and ability to self-identify corrective actions/monitor against progress.
- Develop risk identification, reporting, and issue escalation continuous feedback loop and processes.
- Lead and facilitate discussions with Key Partner Groups to assess the completeness of performing oversight and governance of all critical processes.
- Partner extensively with the EIT Vendor Management Leader/Team and IT Third Party Competency Program Leaders to ensure all Third Party deliverables are being performed and governed accordingly.
- Participate in all TOM Program Office meetings and manage the day to day required deliverables.
- Develop RACI charts, process documentation and all related deliverables to build a sustainable program.
- Identify new metrics and enhancements to existing metrics to ensure process effectiveness leading to an overall enhanced monthly SVM TOM portfolio.
- Document gaps/risks and develop action plans to remediate outstanding risk and raise visibility.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with all Key Stakeholders including TOM Program Office, Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Technology Risk Management (TRM), Technology Risk Management Oversight (TRMO), Subject Matter Expert (SME) Process Owners, IT Third Party Competency Center Team and EIT Leaders.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning; or 4+ years of legal experience which includes the review, evaluation and response to agency, law firm, or regulatory inquiries
- 3+ years of experience with change control processes and governance
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Ability to manage initiatives including: detailed planning, process management, and documentation
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Background in working with Third Party Relationships/TPRM Program
- Experience in partnering with WFAS, TRM, TRMO, Regulators, Risk Teams
- Knowledge and understanding of governance oversight
- Knowledge and understanding of COBIT and ITIL frameworks
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top