Business Lending Sales Representative 3
"At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities."
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is the leading specialty lender for healthcare practices nationwide. Our exclusive focus on dental, medical, veterinary and optometric financing has given us a deep understanding of the business of building a successful practice.
This position is an inside sales role within Wells Fargo Practice Finance. This person will work within an assigned geographic region, partner with the outside sales rep to develop new business opportunities, negotiate and close originations, and meet specific sales goals.
Key tasks include:
- Partnering with the Outside Sales Rep and Closer on active deals, working in a team environment and collaborating on deals with set timelines
- Making outbound calls on prospects (Doctors), as well as discussing opportunities with CPAs, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Follow up on leads from marketing efforts and existing clients to generate new business
- Heavy documentation in Salesforce.com to track sales activities from lead generation, to application initiation, to credit/approval stages to execution on closed deals. Consistent follow up is necessary in all stages with the client
- Review credit documentation and financials; work closely with credit underwriters for timely decision
- Manage workload to meet transaction and closing date deadlines; we provide 7 different loan products and each has a different set of closing expectations from a few days to several months
Other responsibilities include leading team meetings to discuss potential deals, travel as necessary to annual trade shows and sales events, and other projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: account management, sales, or marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of financial services sales experience
- Telesales experience
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- 3+ years of commercial credit experience
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: sales
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- 1+ year of Salesforce experience
CA-Emeryville: 2000 Powell St - Emeryville, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055538 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top