Business Initiatives Sr. Manager - Wholesale Relationship Management Enablement
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This position will report to the Business Architecture Lead of Wholesale Relationship Management enablement within the Wholesale Business Solutions Data & Insights group of WCOO. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and execution of of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Leading cross functional/virtual teams to plan and execute a variety of business architecture and related projects and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: Wholesale Sales Process / operational workflow / data architecture / Journey mapping, process improvement and system redesign.
- Facilitating progress with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Collaborating with LOB subject matter experts and technology partners to understand business application needs and recommend solutions to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Successfully inform and influence sponsors and key stakeholders to promote progress of program.
- Ensuring plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Managing both directly and matrix resources whose functions include: development of plans, process impact and redesign, user testing, change management, communication, training, delivery
- Maintaining as well as update/support new initiatives within RMe multi-business program roadmaps.
- Partnering with the Transformation Office to ensure alignment with middle and back office functions
- Directing and managing a high-functioning staff with significant strategic, business and data expertise.
- Providing subject matter expertise and consultants with analysts across the enterprise on connected initiatives in the transformation and technology rationalization domains.
- Validating business and functional requirements, and ensuring needs are understood by the technology partners responsible for the development of solutions.
- As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of product development or product management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge of Wholesale banking and Wells Fargo business tools
• Experience working in large multi-LOB financial services institutions
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce or other CRM platforms
• Experience managing business enablement tools, and how these tools can be leveraged to drive desired business outcomes
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to effectively balance many priorities simultaneously
• Proven ability in partnering, collaborating and building relationships with a breadth of stakeholders and constituents including line of business and functional leaders across a complex, matrixed environment
• Ability to initiate, structure, mobilize, and drive the execution and delivery of complex and large scale programs
• Experience in software development projects and with agile methodologies
• Demonstrated success in identifying organizational and operational needs and developing and implementing strategies to address those needs
• Experience managing appropriate risk and making sound decisions
• Exceptional leadership track record with ability to assess talent, configure, lead and develop individuals and high-performing / cross-functional teams
• Strong strategy, business management, transformation and/or product management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top