Business Initiatives Consultant 3 Integrated Marketing Planning & Budget Manager
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
This role will be responsible for planning, maintaining, and optimizing key operational initiatives for the Integrated Marketing (IM) Team. Focus will be on budget tracking and oversight, campaign capacity planning, dashboard creation and ongoing documentation management. This role will support the management and implementation of critical business practices and technology solutions that focus on operations, and keep senior leadership informed day to day to help make business decisions.
Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as front door to IM for Campaign Portfolio Governance work, working across all teams within IM to ensure deliverables are met and escalating any issues to CPG leadership.
- Document, manage and govern the Integrated Marketing planning process and calendar, including milestone calendars.
- Coordinate Integrated Marketing spend/progress in coordination with Finance Team. Create reports for IM leadership
- Integrate IM planning and finance planning for IM leadership, escalating any misaligned milestones.
- Coordinate quarterly financial load information in partnership with IM leadership and finance
- Project Manage Integrated Marketing Forum weekly meetings
- Develop presentations to keep marketing community informed of large campaigns in development
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Ability to summarize and recommend new strategies/solutions
- 5+ years of budget management experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting formats
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with preference on marketing strategy and planning
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 525 N Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0214285 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top