Business Initiatives Consultant 3
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With over 13,000 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives. Our customer-facing contact centers provide service and solutions to customers by phone, email and letter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
The WFVC Operations division is responsible for several core functions across the WFVC group including Customer Experience Strategy, Fraud and Authentication, Crisis Management, Virtual Operations Support and Social Care. This team partners with key stakeholders from within WFVC as well as across the company to protect our retail customers from fraud and ensure they have exceptional experiences across multiple virtual touch points (internet, mobile, phone, email, social, etc.).
The WFVC Operations Business Planning team has the charter to translate strategy into practice by defining and transforming how the WFVC Operations teams work together and collaborate across the enterprise.
The Business Initiatives Consultant 3 will take responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon the WFVC Operations division’s strategic priorities. The position plays a key role helping inform and support the strategic direction of the division, streamlining the execution of key programs, services, and initiatives, and contributing to the optimization of business operations. The successful candidate will lead cross-functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute complex projects with an omni-channel approach. Major responsibilities will include:
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization to ensure their proposed strategies are aligned with the strategic direction of the WFVC Operations division, the WFVC group, and the broader enterprise.
- Provide consulting support to key stakeholders within the WFVC Operations division to facilitate the achievement of business objectives. Facilitate strategic and tactical alignment of goals and execution through critical business insights, decision support, process support, and analytics.
- Help design and drive best in class programs, services and initiatives recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies to adjust the approach followed as necessary.
- Provide leadership to working teams during the integration and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives. Provide clear quality acceptance criteria and resolve roadblocks and issues as necessary.
- Define, prioritize, plan, coordinate, and deliver programs, services, and initiatives often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners. Meet timelines and budget requirements.
- Develop well organized presentations with tailored content for the targeted audience (e.g. virtual channels stakeholders, business lines partners, and senior executives).
Metrics and Best Practices:
- Develop key metrics to track the progress and evaluate the performance of programs, services and initiatives. Monitor and communicate the progress made against goals to measure success.
- Promote the use of analytical tools to help define strategy, support business decisions, identify process improvement opportunities, and manage change.
- Perform research on industry trends and competitive landscape to identify best practices, generate insights on the division’s key strategic questions, and share recommendations.
- Ensure plans and programs adhere to governing policies and regulations.
As part of Business Planning, the Business Initiatives Consultant will also support the objectives of the entire team to promote the following in WFVC Operations:
- Developing best in class omni-channel experiences for both customer and team members; Supporting WFVC’s Diversity and Inclusion goals
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls and risk
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience designing, managing and continually improving highly complex experiences, delivery and operations processes for external customer-facing financial products in omni-channel environments.
- Strong thought leadership and ability to influence and gain trust from internal and external partners.
- Experience in providing client support as a trusted, business driven, results-oriented leader.
- Experience in Strategic planning, translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to quickly remove roadblocks to help create focus; experience gaining commitment to and accomplishing shared goals.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014771 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top