Business Initiatives Consultant 2
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Compliance Implementation Group is seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant 2 (BIC2) to lead various projects associated with our Regulatory Change Management PMO in St. Louis.
This BIC 2 will be accountable for:
- Leadership of cross functional teams to strategize, plan and fully execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk.
- Provide senior-level leadership in the management of relationships and recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies and make adjustments as necessary.
- Work with management to secure resources, influence outcomes, address conflicts, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo strategy/policies and business line objectives.
- Develop metrics and track/evaluate the performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are large in scope and complexity
Successful candidates will have demonstrated successful project management skills and an ability to independently lead projects and implement solutions solving business needs. Individuals who are goal oriented, able to take full ownership of efforts, and interested in making a significant impact will find this opportunity both exciting and challenging.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements, budget, and business case; including development of a statement of work, project definition document and business requirements.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets. Works with users to understand problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals, plans, and execution progress reports.
- Develops and implements appropriate processes, procedures and performance metrics to meet business objectives.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Communicates with other project managers, stakeholders, and leaders to coordinate cross project initiatives and activities.
- Coordinates work across multiple sales channels and with corporate partners (Finance, HR, etc.)
- Leverages well-developed negotiation skills to drive diverse project teams to decisions that support both project and enterprise objectives.
- Provides change management guidance including development of strategies, readiness assessment, training and communications.
- Able to motivate and direct peers and team members to build cooperative work teams. Able to identify, develop, and direct team members' strengths, technology resources, and other team members and partners to build effective teams
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Financial services experience
- Retail brokerage or operations experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0219559 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top