Business Initiatives Consultant 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Wells Fargo Home Lending Servicing is looking to hire a Business Initiatives Consultant 1 (BIC1) for the Corporate Advance Management Office (CAMO) team. This influential leader will work closely with all lines of business within Servicing to ensure business goals and objectives are being met. Specifically, this position will require a hands-on, action-oriented leader with a focus on follow-through and delivery.
Responsible for leadership of cross functional / virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives within CAMO Governance.
Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- Finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration / implementation of programs / services / initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks / evaluates performance of programs, services, technology and initiatives. Ensures plans / programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Creates/manages reporting in partnership with SDA to govern servicing fees and corporate advances.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, coordinating, and collaborating with matrixed teams and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational lines and influence stakeholders without direct organizational authority
- Strong current knowledge in one of the following: Mortgage Servicing and/or Risk Management, as well as, corporate advance and/or servicing fees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative working methods and ambition towards new challenges as well as ability to adapt to changes
- Diligence and drive working in fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $58,600 Mid: $82,500
SC-Fort Mill: Min: $58,600 Mid: $82,500
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd – Fort Mill, SC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0162383 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top