Business Initiatives Consultant 1
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Corporate Risk provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, this group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position would be part of the Governance, Reporting and Strategic Initiatives team within the Chief Administrative Officer's group supporting Operational Risk and Compliance. The Business Initiatives Consultant will support the design, development, and maintenance of strategic SharePoint sites, development of project materials and assist in coordinating projects that are either new to or present opportunities for improving the bank's operational risk management practices.
S/he will be responsible for support and/or coordination of strategic projects and initiatives throughout Operational Risk and Compliance. The nature of these projects will vary, but will require working cross-functionally to solve complex business problems. The Business Initiatives Consultant will partner with the team to develop, create, manage and upgrade Share Point sites, pages and workflows along with creation of presentation materials (Power Point, Word, Excel),
This is an excellent opportunity to interface with communications, IT and other internal partners across all risk disciplines and businesses at Wells Fargo.
- Maintenance of internal SharePoint 2013/2016 sites:
- Design, development and launch
- Enhance, maintain and update
- Site user access/permissions
- Relationships with other sites
- Shared Mailbox monitoring/tracking
- Compile, analyze, and report site statistics
- Development and enhancement of PowerPoint, excel and other presentation materials for a wide range of audiences
- Support synthesis and analysis of project information
- Assistance with project coordination, including project plan tracking, dashboards and similar tools management and maintenance
- Coordination of activities associated with virtual and live events, including related project management tasks.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES:
- Create and maintain SharePoint sites
- Prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Effectively create presentations, graphics and similar to deliver information to a wide range of audiences
- Provide administrative and project coordination support with attention to detail
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills
- Work independently and drive for results, a self-starter
- Collaborate with multiple teams, identify roadblocks, envision solutions and work towards resolution+
The ideal location for this position is Charlotte, NC however Minneapolis and Des Moines will also be considered for well qualified candidates.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience with SharePoint Designer workflows
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Advanced Microsoft Project skills
- Experience working productively in an environment where work processes frequently change
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years' experience as 2013/2016 SharePoint designer/administrator creating, configuring and maintaining sites, pages, permissions, user groups and access rights
- Experience developing presentation materials for various audience levels
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013377 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top