Business Initiatives Cnsltnt 2
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework, that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Note: This position is open to all core Wells Fargo locations, or telecommute.
The Transformational Readiness (TR) team facilitates change adoption by establishing and driving processes and controls related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) content.
This role has a heavy focus on change and communications planning and messaging for the enterprise-level Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain and the Enterprise Access Management (EAM) organization. The position requires strategic change management and communications planning expertise as well as project management skills to drive fulfillment of identified and associated tasks to execute the documented strategies. This role will work with in conjunction with senior leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and team members across the EAM organization in order to quickly understand business objectives and partner to implement efficient and effective action and deliverables.
•Responsible for strategic counsel, planning, and strong execution to ensure business, project, and meeting objectives are achieved for IAM and EAM
•Responsible for planning, writing, editing, coordinating and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive materials across several channels to support the achievement of business goals and maintain/improve the company's image, often working in conjunction with other communicators. Deliverables will include senior leadership presentation decks, communication plans, newsletters, email announcements, town hall and all hands materials, among others.
•Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and implement change management and communication strategies and plans to best convey the program's position or message and to prepare stakeholders for change impacts.
•Analyzes information regarding stakeholder and program team opinions and makes recommendations.
•Works across business, operations and technology teams to plan, review and implement key EAM and IAM initiatives
•Plans and oversees executive review process for large, cross functional key initiatives
•Contributes to developing strategies and process improvements for key governance and operational key initiatives
•Plans, edits and reviews executive and leadership messages to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo style guide
•Plans and implements other cross-functional EAM group forums such as IAM Quarterly Town Halls (broad enterprise wide stakeholder audience); IAM newsletters, EAM monthly All Hands
•Manages, edits and maintains regulatory material and artifacts including governance control evidence.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3 + years of experience writing and editing internal communications and training-related materials in a corporate environment
- 3+ years of relationship management experience with business and technology partners
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to deliver concise, time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
Other Desired Qualifications
- Organizational change management experience
- Project or program management experience
- Understanding of Wells Fargo brand and style guidelines
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top