Business Initiatives Cnsltnt 1
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) group within Strategic Solutions, a division of Wealth & Investment Management, is a leader in integrated financial management and provides customized service to its clients. The ICC vision for the future is to create a centralized operating model in which we can achieve
- One strategic direction for addressing our growing needs and opportunities
- One voice to all stakeholders as a single, unified and coordinated channel
- One view that leverages the strength of Wells Fargo and supports development of our team members
- One seamless, integrated, Omni-channel that delivers an exceptional experience for our clients
Primary responsibilities may include:
- Lead medium to complex initiatives focused on improving client experiences in the ICC
- Manage and track regular organizational status updates and overall team production calendar
- Build and maintain executive level communications around Client and Partner Experience metrics for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting cycles
- Partner with Data and Reporting team to create and maintain periodic and ad-hoc business reporting dashboards
- Work with Customer Survey Vendor to improve functionality, effectiveness and consistency of survey
- Partner across LOBs to further standardize approach to managing Client Experience
- Work to identify and scope problems and bring issues to resolution; escalating as necessary
- Develop insights from multiple sources of information including operational metrics, customer surveys, complaints, and other sources as necessary.
- Ability to comply with governance and standards of practice for key activities
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Ability to manage large direct and matrixed resources across multi-site locations
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Advanced computer skills to include Visio, Business Objects, SQL and Crystal Reports
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of call center: reporting/support
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Experience using statistics to make high-impact business decisions
- Experience managing BPM Suites such as iGrafx, ARIS, Mega, IBM Blueworks, or Pega
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong academic background, including a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in IT, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field
- Experience with process or business transformation activities
- Recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Demonstrate integrity, respect; be able to work collaboratively and virtually with team members
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0216104 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top