Business Banking Sales Consultant 2
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card, check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry. We are searching for highly motivated outside sales consultants. Come work with a leader in the Electronic Payments industry. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to continue a successful sales career.
- This is an outside sales position. You will be selling non-cash payment (credit, debit, check and gift card) processing solutions to businesses with varying financial needs.
- Duties will include Business Banking Group partnering to source new merchant sales opportunities in addition to internal networking with other Wells Fargo business units.
- This position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, excellent communication and time management skills as well as the acumen to plan and meet business goals.
- You will be responsible for analyzing financial statements, developing proposals in our proprietary software application and delivering formal presentations to prospective merchants.
- All sales activities will be entered into our lead-tracking software.
- Expense reimbursement includes cell phone, mileage and certain incidental privileges.
- There are additional benefits to working at Wells Fargo such as Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k to name a few.
- This position includes on-going sales and sales development training support.
- You will be responsible for adhering to all Wells Fargo Bank and Wells Fargo Merchant Services programs and policies.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 6+ years of sales experience in a consultative business-to-business environment; selling a complex suite of products and solutions
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Direct-sourcing and prospecting new client experience
- Experience in consistent sales goal achievement
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0215482 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top