Business Associate 2
Provides a high level of sales, marketing, and operations support to an assigned team of Business Relationship or other Managers. Consolidates, analyzes and interprets customer activity in support of customer retention. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, gathering required data and providing preliminary assessments on the performance of existing accounts, and providing information on possible new services for the customer. Actively solicits and follows through on customer operational needs and requests and resolution of problems. Independently identifies and follows through on many cross selling opportunities. May also provide a high level of analytical support duties. Strong communication and selling skills. Operates independently, requiring minimal guidance and supervision.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative, customer service, or retail
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 4+ years of customer service or sales experience
- 1+ year of banking industry experience
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of loan documentation
- Financial services industry or retail sales experience
- Ability to prepare documents for presentation to customers
- An AA/AS degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Knowledge and understanding of sales, cross sell, marketing or communications
- Knowledge and understanding of opening new deposit or loan accounts for retail and commercial customers
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: operations, accounting standards, procedures, and policies
- Ability to train and lead others
- Customer service experience
- Operations experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze, research, and respond to moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaints
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to gather and deliver customer/partner requests
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial loan operations
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074280 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top