Business Associate 2
The Business Associate 2 provides a high level of sales, marketing, and operations support to an assigned team of Business Relationship Managers. Consolidates, analyzes and interprets customer activity in support of customer retention. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, gathering required data and providing preliminary assessments on the performance of existing accounts, and providing information on possible new services for the customer. Actively solicits and follows through on customer operational needs and requests and resolution of problems. Independently identifies and follows through on many cross selling opportunities. May also provide a high level of analytical support duties. Serves as primary contact and central information source for customer portfolio after the initial sale and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and business retention for the life of the relationship. Coordinates loan documentation with internal teams and collect data required for product implementations.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative, customer service, or retail
- An AA/AS degree or higher
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- 3+ years of customer service or sales experience
- Business banking experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of loan documentation
- Sales support experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0053891 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top