Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
An opportunity has arisen in our International Core Platform Technology Team for an experienced Business Analyst / Subject Matter Expert with a strong background in Wholesale Banking and specifically Payments/SWIFT and DDA processing. The role will involve acting as the intermediary between the development team and both the QA and UAT testing teams on new functional changes to be added to the application architecture as well as providing day-to-day functional support to business users.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with in-depth Core Banking industry knowledge. The person must demonstrate excellent time management skills, as well as be able to work independently and to work to aggressive deadlines.
A good working knowledge of Midas Plus is a prerequisite. A working knowledge of AQUA or IBIS would also be a significant advantage.
This opportunity will be offered on a temporary basis for six months and will initially be based in America Square, London but the team will be relocating to King William Street in late 2018/early 2019.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A broad range of Wholesale Banking product knowledge, particularly Payments/SWIFT and DDA/MCA account processes.
- Proven experience of working both at a functional level with the business and also of communicating effectively with technical / development team members
- The ability to partner with the Business and assist with defining the contents of future releases
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications - technical writing skills are of primary importance, along with ability to document business processes and workflows
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants globally
- The ability to analyse specifications of both detailed and summary level data.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
- Experience in supporting full application architecture end-to-end testing
- The ability to provide input and support to the QA process, including the ability to assist with creation of and review of test scripts
- A good working knowledge of Midas Plus is a prerequisite
- A working knowledge of AQUA or IBIS would also be a significant advantage.
Back to top